Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010- Petscan Today

It is a beautiful day here in Atlanta and we are enjoying the sunshine and the day that God has given us!

Mark has a petscan today to see if there are any traces of cancer cells in his body. We are not worried because God has already taken care of that and so we look forward to getting the results next week.

Our appointment with our oncologist is next Tuesday, March 16 to go in and find out the results of today's tests. Ironically that date is exactly one year from when Mark had his colonoscopy and we first heard the word cancer in relation to us personally.

I will blog next week to let everyone know what Dr. Klass tells us and what our next step is.

Thank you for your continued prayers - Mark is still very busy every day doing everything he can to boost his immune system and make sure that he does everything humanly possible to block any cancer cells from appearing anywhere in his body.

His daily protocol is time consuming but he sticks with it and is faithful to take all the supplements and do what the doctors have told him.

Because He Lives,

Mark and Lee

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusts in Him and I am helped; Therefore my heart rejoices and with my song I will praise Him.

Psalm 33:20-21 Our soul waits for the Lord; He is our help and our shield, for our heart rejoices in Him because we trust in His holy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment