Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Plan for Surgery - Waiting on Date

Friends and Family,

Thru what we feel is divine intervention we have met with a new surgeon who is a surgical oncologist and feel like it is the right move to have him perform Mark's surgery.

Originally we had a surgery date for today and then the 25th and now we don't know - we were just able to meet with new doctor yesterday and they told us it could be up to 3 weeks to get on the surgery schedule.

Thankfully, this cancer is slow growing so there isn't an urgency to get it done this week - we do, however want to get it done as soon as possible.

We are praying that we could possibly get a date for next week or the first week in February.

We have such a peace about this change and after we made the decision got a couple more confirmations that this indeed was the way to go.

I will post as soon as I have a surgery date.

Thanks so much for your prayers - we feel them - we are encouraged by them and we covet them.

Love,

Mark and Lee

Psalm 23


The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment