Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Surgery Over - All Went Well - Praise the Lord

Friends and Family,

THANK YOU so much for your prayers - we just spoke with the doctor and everything went very well! He got all the cancer out with good margins and was able to reattach the colon - he said everything else looked good - now we are just waiting to go back to recovery to see him.

I am so thankful that he didn't have to have a colostomy - he will be so relieved!

I will update more tomorrow and post how he is doing.

Thanks again for all the messages and prayers - we are truly blessed with good friends and with many many prayer warriors -

I've been told it is hard to leave a message on this blog - if you want to send Mark a message you can email leetidwell7@gmail.com and I will read it to him. You can also text me at 678-778-7254.

With Much Gratitude to our Lord,

Lee

"It is good to give thanks unto the Lord"!

No comments:

Post a Comment