Saturday, August 21, 2010

Half Way Through Chemo!

Dear Friends and Family,

This past week marks another round of chemo behind us and for every time we can say that we are very thankful! While we know it could be much worse it isn't an easy week and we're glad to be to Saturday! We covet your continued prayers as we journey towards the next 6 rounds.

By way of explanation - when they found more cancer this past March the protocol was 12 rounds of chemo and surgery - Mark had 4 rounds prior to surgery, then surgery and since surgery has completed 2 rounds so now we have 6 more to go!

We are getting very excited as Nathan and Kristen's upcoming wedding is in just 3 weeks! We are looking forward to seeing a lot of friends and family members. My prayer request is that Mark will be feeling good so that he can enjoy all the festivities!

We praise the Lord for all He has done for us and for sustaining us through every day of this journey.

Thank you for your continued love and support!

Mark and Lee

Psalm 56:3-4

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

John 16:33

In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.

Romans 8:28

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.

Psalm 55:22

Cast all your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you, He will never let the righteous fall.

1 comment:

  1. May the peace of Christ surround you as you travel this difficult road. Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete