Friday, July 9, 2010

Up and Walking - Friday, July 9 - Update

Friends and Family,

It's 3 days since surgery and things are going very well! Mark looks great and is up and walking really well. I am so pleased with the way his recovery is progressing.

Just wanted to let you know that all is going well and we are so thankful to the Lord for that!

As always thank you for your continued prayers and support - hopefully we'll be going home on Sunday!!

Mark and Lee

Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength; an ever present help in trouble.

Isaiah 54:10

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken no my convenant of peace be removed" says the Lord who has compassion on you.

Psalm 91:15-16

He will call upon me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.

Psalm 139:7-10

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?

If I go up to the heavens you are there: if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,

Even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news!! We will continue to pray. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great news, Lee. Mom is so excited that Mark is doing well enough to attend the reunion. It is miraculous! I left the room all clean for you guys:). Enjoy Isaiah. He's quite lively! Does Jess have a blog while she's in Italy? Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete